• Each Federation participates with two (2) teams per gender.
• The Competition will be divided into three (3) phases out of whom the first two (2)
include 2 Rounds each, with the 1st Round
starting in 2014.
• The top eight (8) National Federations from the CEV Country Ranking as
of December 31, 2013 will move directly to the 3rd Round, in order to
provide a more even level of competition in the 1st and s2nd
• To ensure more opportunities for all countries to progress in the
competition, a Losers stage is planned after both the 1st and 3rd Rounds.
• The Final Phase will be organised as one 16 NFs event per gender in
2016 during the period determined by FIVB for the Confederations
Continental Cup Finals, without NFs/athletes
having already qualified a spot for their National Federations via the
FIVB Olympic Ranking/ FIVB World Championships.